Tuesday, January 12, 2010


My name is Bill “Action” Jackson and I have been with Lyle Pearson Acura for more than seven years. Every one calls me “Action” and I may be reached by cell phone (208-890-8503) or email (bjackson@lylepearson.com). As a certified Acura sales consultant, I am often asked by prospective clients what are the advantages to leasing versus purchasing an Acura. Acura Luxury Leasing has many great features and benefits which I have summarized as follows:


• Low up-front costs.

• No disposition fee.

• No purchase-option fee.

• $1500 Excessive Wear and Use Waiver included.

• Guaranteed Asset Protection (GAP) included.

• Low-mileage option.

• Option to purchase additional mileage for 10 cents per mile at contract signing.

• Lease terms from 24 to 60 months.

• Guaranteed purchase price.

• Freedom to customize with Acura Genuine Accessories.

• Low monthly payments.

• Option to purchase Acura Care Vehicle Service Contract (VSC) protection.

Below are a few questions often asked by my customers

Q: Is there a limit to the number of miles I can drive with a lease?

A: When you choose the Acura Luxury Lease you have choices. You can choose a lease plan that allows you to drive 12,000 or 15,000 miles per year, with the option of purchasing additional mileage when you sign your lease contact.

Q: Am I protected with a lease in case my Acura is deemed a total loss because of theft or an accident?

A: Yes. All Acura Financial Leases include Guaranteed Asset Protection (GAP) coverage, which covers the difference between what you owe on your lease and what the vehicle insurance pays should your vehicle be stolen or deemed a total loss in an accident.

Q: Don’t I have to pay for wear-and-use charges?
A: All AFS leases include a $1500 Excessive Wear and Use Waiver, which should more than cover most drivers. And consider this if you purchased your vehicle, wear and use (those door dings and upholstery tears) could cost you in the form of a lower trade-in-value. Leasing can actually be more forgiving when it comes to wear and use.

No comments:

Post a Comment