Wednesday, February 9, 2011

2011 Acura


2011 is already off to an exciting, but fast start. First of all, I wanted to wish everyone a belated Happy New Year and Happy Valentine’s Day. You probably been wondering what has been happening with “Action” Jackson and the worldwide Acura Family. All I can say is “A lot”

We have a couple of 2010 Acura TSXs and TLs left. I want to see them gone, because we are not a museum and these sedans need a home.

2011 Acura MDX’s sales have been brisk as most incoming units have been pre-sold and we are trying to get more. The response for the Advance Package has been tremendous. I finally broke down and got me a MDX Tech too. Jackie and I look forward to taking some fun trips this year.

Did you know we have the new Acura TSX Sporty Wagon? It is gorgeous, sporty and very functional. As they say in Florida: “Come on down”

Acura Finance is offering special financing terms on certain 2010 and 2011 models.

Compared to last year, sales are up. What are you waiting for? Please give me a call @208-890-8503 or just email me @ bjackson@lylepearson.com.

Buckle up and drive safely!

“Action”

No comments:

Post a Comment